When your chimney is swept by Goodfires Chimney Sweeping you can expect the following:
- All work carried out to the Guild of Master Sweeps Code of Practice.
- Visual inspection of Chimney stack and Chimney pot.
- Sealing of Fireplace with specially made soot cloths ready for sweeping.
- Full brush and vacuum of flue.
- Removal of any debris and soot.
- Smoke evacuation test.
- Guild of Master Sweeps certificate issued for chimney swept.
In all cases, the immediate vicinity of the fireplace will be covered with cloths to eliminate any soot spillage providing a no mess service.
Goodfires offers a friendly, professional, no mess, no fuss service and is fully insured.
Read our customer testimonials at www.checkatrade.com